Hello,
I would like also to take this unique opportunity to thank all contributors
of this list for sharing their knowledge and explaining us a lot, from
basics to state-of-the-art maths.
I joined the search in 1996 and I'm now a bit away from it, but I really
appreciated how this list was open, managed and helpful.

Good luck for the next prime !

Didier BOIVIN

** Confidentiality Statement and Disclaimer **
Proprietary or confidential information belonging to Gambro AB or to one of
its affiliated companies may be contained in this message. If you are not
the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for the delivery of
the message to such person), please do not copy or deliver this message to
anyone. In such case, please destroy this message and notify the sender by
reply e-mail. Please advise the sender immediately if you or your employer
do not consent to Internet e-mail for messages of this kind.
Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that pertain to
the sender's employer and its products and services represent the opinion of
the sender and do not necessarily represent or reflect the views and
opinions of the employer.
** End of Statement **