Mersenne Digest          Monday, May 3 2004          Volume 01 : Number 1110

Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 02:47:02 -0500
From: "David M. Moore" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Mersenne: End of list

At 11:30 AM 4/22/2004 -0700, Gordon Irlam wrote:
>FYI.  I intend to end this list shortly.

As a long time (5+ years) but rarely posting participant, I'd also like
to add my thanks to the growing pile.  I've learned quite a bit about
both math and programming from reading this list.  Thanks for all your
hard work!

David (S01202)

At 11:30 AM 4/22/2004 -0700, Gordon Irlam wrote:
>FYI.  I intend to end this list shortly.

for the continuation of the list, we'll need a new name...

I'm suggesting...

    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

is that good for everyone?

it may temporarily be

    [EMAIL PROTECTED] until the DNS can be setup for the above.