Dave Airlie wrote:
In looking at adding EXT_texture_swizzle I'm a bit confused about what
exactly should happen with BGRA textures, as on r300 we use the
texture swizzling to do BGRA, so we would have some interaction at
that point.

To make sure we test for this I've made the following enhancments to
the glean test (in piglit tree - but I'll resubmit against glean tree
if correct).

Can someone with a clue make sure this is a sane test, it passes
against swrast..

The patch is sane. You're basically just defining the user texture either in RGBA vs. BGRA order in the two cases. This has no bearing on the internal/actual format of the texture or the results of sampling from the texture.

However, I suggest:

1. use a better name for the 'format_pick' variable
2. add a comment for that parameter.
3. it's used as a boolean, so s/int/bool/
4. fix up the indentation to match the rest of the file.

-Brian