On 09/13/2016 12:26 PM, Romain Failliot wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I've just bought myself an RX 480 (because of the open source drivers).
> I have Fedora 24 with GNOME 3.20, linux 4.7.2, mesa 12.0.2, llvm 3.8.0.
>
> I tested Alien: Isolation (that I couldn't even launch with my old HD
> 6870), but there is a texture bug, see by yourself:
> https://youtu.be/zTZpWU9srL4

If I am not mistaken I believe that was a known bug that was resolved in
llvm 3.9. However that has not been version bumped yet in Fedora :<

If you are familiar you could try to compile llvm 3.9 and mesa, install
it into /usr/local and fix up the runtime linker with,

echo "/usr/local/lib" > /etc/ld.conf.d/test.conf && ldconfig

Perhaps someone else can chime in to confirm and/or you can file a bug
with Fedora for a version bump also.

Kind Regards,
Edward.