On 11.12.2011 07:13, Younes Manton wrote:
On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 4:51 PM, Andy Furniss<andy...@ukfsn.org>  wrote:
Maarten Lankhorst wrote:
The brokenness in vlVdpVideoMixerRender was compensating for
brokenness in vlVdpPresentationQueueDisplay, so fix both at
the same time.

These fix the two remaining issues (aspect not maintained when fullscreen
and subtitle position getting changed when toggling back from fullscreen to
windowed) I had with R600 + mplayer + -vo vdpau (sw decode).
Can you provide a tested-by line for this and any other patches you've
tried that you can confirm don't regress? That way I can push the ones
that don't require discussion.
It is at least breaking the XvMC sub-picture case, and if I understand Maartens changes correctly he mixed the destination rectangle in source coordinate system (which is only used for XvMC sub-pictures) and the destination rectangle in destination coordinate system (which should be used for VDPAU and practically everything else).

Currently looking into it and trying to figure out how to reproduce the bug that he tried to fix in the first place.

Christian.