On 15/08/17 17:04, Michel Dänzer wrote:
On 15/08/17 07:22 AM, Timothy Arceri wrote:
Module: Mesa
Branch: master
Commit: 365d34540f331df57780dddf8da87235be0a6bcb

Author: Timothy Arceri <tarc...@itsqueeze.com>
Date:   Tue Aug  1 17:35:06 2017 +1000

mesa: correctly calculate the storage offset for i915

When generating the storage offset for struct members we need
to skip opaque types as they no longer have backing storage.

Fixes: fcbb93e86024 ("mesa: stop assigning unused storage for non-bindless opaque
types")

V2: simplify since bindless will never be supported in this code

Ironically, this broke a bunch of bindless piglits with radeonsi, e.g.
spec@arb_bindless_texture@conversions:

Grrr. Yeah this is my bad. I went over this code for 30 minutes yesterday because I was sure we needed more than what was in the patch, but couldn't remember why. I forgot that the uniform path was shared by the st. Patch incoming.