Dear admin,
I am a third year undergraduate at Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
pursuing my Btech in Computer Science and Engineering.

I recently came across the x.org summer of code website. I am an open
source enthusiast and I am actively looking out for
mentorship/fellowship opportunities in the field. There are a few projects
listed on your website for which I feel I would be a good fit.

I was not able to contribute through GSOC this year and hence I was
wondering if I could still apply directly through the x.org portal. Since
it's only the community bonding period till 28th May, I was hoping if I
could send in my proposal through email before the bonding period ends.

I would be extremely obligated if you could please consider my request.

Thanking you in anticipation,
Yours sincerely
Satarupa Deb