What I've seen done elsewhere is to collate all licenses.  Last time I
checked all components (re)used in mesa had permissive licenses (and this
was done by design.)    Even if one ends up including a license of a
component that's not actually used, one is erring on the safe side.

If one stumbles across any restrictive licenses then one would
definitely want to ensure it wasn't actually used (I think this happened in
the past, for example, with code used just for build time, or something
along those lines.)

If one really wanted a precise list of components, the most accurate way
would be to use some sort of file-system tracing tool while running meson
that listed all files touched when building, but it's probably overkill.
Though I'm pretty sure src/glx/ is not used for lavapipe,

Jose

--
This electronic communication and the information and any files transmitted
with it, or attached to it, are confidential and are intended solely for