On 01/29/2013 09:02 AM, Brian Paul wrote:

Hi Bryan,

Back in July you announced your work on geometry shaders:
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/mesa-dev/2012-July/024792.html

But it looks like it hasn't been touched since October.  I was wondering
what plans you might have for that.

I believe the Intel guys also were planning on tackling GS support in
Mesa this year.  Ian, Eric, do you have some idea of when you'll be
working on that?  Were you going to use Bryan's work?

I believe Paul is going to chip away at a bit of it. I think he's planning to use some of Bryan's work. I believe they've been in contact, but I'm not 100% sure.