HI,

> For both this and get_framebuffer_parameteriv below, I don't see the value in
> splitting the implementations.  Also, these functions need to check that the
> extension is enabled and generate  GL_INVALID_OPERATION if it is not.

No worries, I can add the GL_INVALID_OPERATION bit in. I have a question:
these functions (with the patch) are only called from the _mesa_ functions,
which are what gl functions are. If the extension is not on, does
glxGetProcAddress/eglGetProcAccress able to return these functions? I ask
because I thought that if the extension was missing, then the functions cannot
be called by the application.

By split do you mean that the GL API function calls the static function? I put
this split in so that when the DSA functions are made, they can call the static
functions. Would you like me to kill that split still?

> +{
> +   switch (pname) {
> +   case GL_FRAMEBUFFER_DEFAULT_WIDTH:
> +      if (param < 0 || param > ctx->Const.MaxFramebufferWidth)
> +        _mesa_error(ctx, GL_INVALID_VALUE, "%s", func);

> It looks like your indention is off by one here and elsewhere in the switch.

Icks. Sorry about that.