On 10/10/2015 09:58 PM, Ilia Mirkin wrote:
On Sat, Oct 10, 2015 at 3:55 PM, Samuel Pitoiset
<samuel.pitoi...@gmail.com> wrote:

On 10/10/2015 09:42 PM, Ilia Mirkin wrote:
On Sat, Oct 10, 2015 at 3:41 PM, Samuel Pitoiset
<samuel.pitoi...@gmail.com> wrote:
This patch looks fine except that it should be a bit more normalized. I
mean, sometimes you break when PUSH_SPACE fails, sometimes not. Same for
PUSH_SPACE calls, sometimes you add it sometimes not.
Meh. We need to get our error checking situation straight, but this
isn't the patch to do it in.

Yeah, but this needs to be clarified.
What does?

I mean, we should either use PUSH_SPACE everywhere or not at all, and always breaks (or not) when PUSH_SPACE fails.
That's really a minor issue.