On 11/13/2015 07:29 PM, Nicolai Hähnle wrote:
Hi Samuel,

thanks for taking a look!

On 13.11.2015 18:35, Samuel Pitoiset wrote:
Did you run amd_performance_monitor piglit tests to make sure all of
your changes didn't break anything?

Yes, everything passes here.

Looks good. Thanks.

Did you test on nvc0 driver which is the only driver that currently
exposes GL_AMD_performance_monitor? In case you didn't, I'll test it
myself in the next few days. You might not have the hardware. :-)

Sorry, I don't have the hardware.

That's not a problem, I'll test on NVIDIA GPUs.

Thanks,
Nicolai

Thanks.