Hi all,

I'm working on a DRI2 driver for the mesa EGL, implementation.  I have
an egl-dri2 branch in my repo over here:

  http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~krh/mesa/commit/?h=egl-dri2

I know that the xdri driver also supports dri2 by including the glx
source, but I don't think that's the best way to do it.  The above
branch has around 800 lines of code to interface the EGL stack to DRI2
and it's a nice, self-contained implementation., that mostly just
forwards to the DRI2 driver entry points.  Also, I'm going to add
support for EGL with a DRI2 driver on the KMS framebuffer with this
implementation, something that's hard to do if we try to share the
sources with GLX.

cheers,
Kristian