I can't remember either, but I suspect it is somewhere on the archive site:
http://www.mail-archive.com/metacard%40lists.best.com/? If not try the Cross
changed). If all else fails try writing to someone, or perhaps directory
enquiries (ring 192 over here - not sure what it is in the states)? Other
alternatives do exist; some lists have an anti-flame policy, and obscene or
defamatory comments usually succeed in getting you thrown off...

Just a thought.

> From: Arkadius Mientus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 13:14:44 +0200
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> lists
>

> Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/metacard%40lists.best.com/
> Please send bug reports to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, not this list.

Any chance of a "subscribe/unsubscribe" inserted in the footer? Or kevin,
perhaps your postal address?