I have been looking at a HyperCard system for possible conversion to
MetaCard so that it will run on both Mac and Windows. The current
implementation uses AppleScript to control Graphic Converter, in order
to open a huge jpg file, resave it as a compressed jpg, and display it,
rotate it, and zoom the view in and out.

Is it possible to duplicate this functionality within MetaCard? I know
MC will display the graphic, but what about resaving as a compressed
file, rotation and zoom? Or alternately, is there any equivalent of
inter-application communication on Windows so that a stack could control
a graphics application to perform these tasks?

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay        |             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
HyperActive Software          |                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]