whatever it is you need to do, you can do it in MetaCard.
If you do it yourself, that much more power to you!

Best way to learn is to disassemble (like legos!) but always
keep a backup just in case!!!

# >Hi all
# >
# >I've just downloaded the MetaCard starter kit, and had a bit
# of a look at
# >the demo, and quite frankly it impressed the hell out of me.
#  What I'd like
# >now is a few ideas on how I might put this thing to good
# use.  If anyone has
# >any great ideas or tips on how make the most of MetaCard,
# please respond (on
# >or off list as you prefer).
#
# The simple answer is that you can write almost any kind of
# application and/or utilities with it for at least 3
# platforms.  Some experience with Hypercard or Supercard is
# definitely helpful otherwise just take it step by step and
# ask all the stupid questions like most users do at some point
# or another ;-). Also there is an archive with previous posts
# at http://www.mail-archive.com/metacard which is most informative.
# The ideas should come from you but if you need help
# implementing them ask the list.
# >
# >Cheers
# >Tim
#
#
# Regards, Andu
# [EMAIL PROTECTED]
#
# Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/metacard%40lists.best.com/
# Please send bug reports to <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, not this list.
#