>I have a MC program written in 2.2.5.  A potential user contacted me
>to ask if it would run okay under Win NT 4.0 sp6.  Has anyone had
>any experience with MC on NT machines?

Yes, indeed it does, I use NT on a daily basis for testing out the
Windows platform. My students download the stacks (course ware for
language studies) from Internet and they report back using Windows
95, 98 and NT. The stacks are also tested on Mac 68k and PowerPC (the
last is my daily work station). I am very happy with MetaCard
(despite a rather steep learning phase for me as a longtime SuperCard
scripter).

Regards
Signe Marie Sanne

1. amanuensis Signe Marie Sanne      e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Romansk Institutt                            tel:  +47 55 58 21 27
Oysteins gt. 1
5007 Bergen          http://www.hf.uib.no/hfolk/mlab/default.html
Norway