I'm trying to get a variation of MC's DownloadnGO script to work with a
stack I posted on our Web site (commercial host).  Whenever I run the
script, the data contained in the cached url is HTML generated by my ISP
which says the requested page can't be found.

I've tried accessing Sivakatirswami's Himalayan stack with success, so I'm
pretty sure the problem isn't the script I'm using.  I know I've posted my
test file in binary format so that's not the issue.  This is the address to
the test file I'm using:

http://www.tactilemedia.com/test/majortest.mc

Might this have something to do with the protocol MC uses to retrieve URLs?
Do I need to use a command other than load URL?

Thanks for any help -- I'm stumped.

Regards,

Scott