No, real way to do this. Tabs maybe, but you have to figure out the length
of every line. Not done it but have figures that the best way to do it would
be to put the whole paragraph in a field and position that, as you can use
all the formattedWidth/height stuff and keep the word wrapping and ability
to combine the text back into the original single field...