On Monday, September 25, 2000, at 04:21 AM, Kevin Miller wrote:

> There may be - but changing resolution with MC open is not supported.

I'm curious what you mean by "not supported." While building an 800x600 version of my
app's main window earlier today/yesterday, I was dropping from 1024x768 to 800x600 and
back again repeatedly with MetaCard running, checking to see what I was doing, with
seemingly no ill effects.

So is it just that there aren't any known issues, but it's not officially supported,
or is there actually something bad happening and I just didn't notice and/or dodged a
bullet?

gc