Hi
since I've been playing with the xworlds external collection I've noticed
the number of dll's installed on by computer. Is there any way to find out
what these do and what parameters they take? The way I figure it if someones
going to go to the trouble of filling up my computer with dll's then i might
as well make the most of it.

By the way I think the environment variables need to be better documented in
the index (there is no listing of $0 or $1).
I didn't realise that when you added an external to a stack it didn't
actually import it until I was trying to open a standalone (that was meant
to use EXT.exe) in front of a potential client. Probably more my fault than
anyone else's but a bit more documentation would save a lot of support time.

Regards
Monte