Hugh Senior wrote:
IF the new standAlone builder forces the inclusion of spurious
"development
properties" to each control, I for one shall not be upgrading.

Klaus answered:
"As far as I know this is NOT part of the process of building the
standalone but a scripted Rev IDE only thingie!"

AFAIK, the new engine-based build method handles only the binding of the engine to the Rev stackfile, along with embedding ICOs and other operations on the executable binary. Like Klaus said, IDE-specific things appear to remain handled only in the IDE, so we MC folk needn't be concerned about things like 40 minutes of property removal. ;)

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation