Thanks Klaus! It works now.

What's with dgproperties.rev?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Download Strõm Flow Chart Software
http://flowproject.economy-x-talk.com

On 26 okt 2009, at 15:37, Klaus Major wrote:

Hi Mark,

Hi,

Currently, I have a button on the tools palette, which only shows an error (error in function handler). I have Rev's datagrid stack in MC's plug-ins folder, but obviosly that doesn't work. How do I correctly install the datagrid? Do I have to take Rev's stack apart? I tried to download the file dgproperties.rev, but Yahoo shows an error (not available).

put the "revdatagridlibrary.rev" into the MC folder (where "mctools.mc" resides) and it should work.
At least this is how this works for me :-)

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Best