On 27 Mar 2011, at 23:25, J. Landman Gay wrote:

> On 3/27/11 1:51 PM, Björnke von Gierke wrote:
>
>> As far as Standalones go, I find the LC approach pretty sweet, with
>> the caveat of those horrible IDE properties and the need to scrub
>> them whenever a standalone is built.
>
> The SB removes them, you don't have to.

Yes, i don't delete anything by hand. But the removal makes the SB about 10 ms
per object slower. if they'd actually leave them in (as they don't really take
up much space), then the building speed could be vastly increased, especially
for larger projects. Obviously much better would be to not add them in the
first place...