Hi

Would someone who wants to be available to talk about one of these topics in a
live liveCode event? They're on, each Saturday 19:00 GMT. We usually get 20
live viewers, and quite a few people watch the recordings later. Preferable
someone who uses Metacard, I guess? Knowledge about even the existence of
Metacard is very low among new customers of LC.

- How to set up MC on Mac and/or Windows
- Introduction to differences between MC and LC
- Explanation about how to extend MC (or LC)
- History overview back to MC or even all the way to Hypercard
- Anything else

Please contact me off list.

Cheers
Björnke