Hi Ken,

Using a prefix implies that there is the possibility of extending the MC IDE in
the future and a potential getting-in-the-way. This is something we don't want.

I think that simply calling these stacks "MetaCard Something" makes a
friendlier impression. People who need to deal with plug-ins probably already
have found a solution (e.g. checking the effective filename).

Although it isn't a big deal, I think that using a prefix like "mc" is very
RunRev-like and not the right approach. Since the number of IDE stacks is
supposed to stay at a minimum, a prefix should be unnecessary. If we ever need
something like this, it would be nice to come up with a really clever and
friendly solution.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille