I found the way with the shell and process, like you suggested. Sent the text to the cmd and closed it. Worked really well. :)

Thank you.

Eva

On 2011-11-16 01:16, Ken Ray wrote:

On Nov 15, 2011, at 9:21 AM, Eva Isotalo wrote:

Hi everybody,

Saying it straight away, I'm still using my old MC 2.4.3. :-)

Can I set a drive letter to a folder with MC?

Not sure what you mean by that... what are you trying to make happen?

I know how to do it with CMD but wanted to make it a one button click.

You should be able to do it by executing the same command you'd do at the command line, but with the shell() function in MC.

*Ken Ray
*Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email:_k...@sonsothunder.com
_Web Site:_http://www.sonsothunder.com/_