On 12/31/11 1:26 PM, Wilhelm Sanke wrote:
I remember we had a beta version of a MC Standalone Builder in June
2011. Is there any new or final version and I did miss it?

No new release has been posted. I've had zero feedback on it thus far, and it works well enough for Ken and I to build with so I haven't spent much time on refining it.

It seems the three of us may be the only ones who use it, but if others here still use MC it would be helpful to know so I can evaluate the return-on-investment for further enhancement.

Thanks -

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation