Guillaume --

Here's how I link in metakit.  To build, I created a directory called builds
and then used the following configure command:

../unix/configure --disable-libtool --enable-static

After doing the build, you should have a ".libs" in your "builds" directory.
In that directory is the file libmk4.al, which is the statically linkable
file.  I copied that file to the builds directory and renamed it libmk4.a
and included that file in my xcode project.

Let me know if that works for you --

-- jeff

On 9/1/04 6:14 AM, "Guillaume Rager" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> I'm a newbie with metakit !!!
>
> I've just downloaded and compiled Metakit. I just want to put libmk4.al into
> my xcode project (my project will run under osx). So, i've got some problems
> because libmk4.al doesn't seem to be ok for compiler. I also see on lists that
> it possible to have libmk4.dylib or .so (maybe .a).
> So, just need some help to integrate libmk4 into my xcode project.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Guillaume
>
> -----
> GUMITECH - R&D Unit - Niort (France)
> http://www.gumitech.com
>
> "Chaud cocoa, chaud chocolat !!!"

jeffrey kay
-- shinkuro <jeff!shinkuro.com>
-- aim <jkayk2>
-- weblog <k2.com>
-- pgp <www.k2.com/keys.htm>

securely share files and collaborate using shinkuro -- <www.shinkuro.com>

"first get your facts, then you can distort them at your leisure" -- mark
twain
"if the person in the next lane at the stoplight rolls up the window and
locks the door, support their view of life by snarling at them" -- a biker's
guide to life
"if A equals success, then the formula is A equals X plus Y plus Z. X is
work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." -- albert einstein