As a mineral collector and amature astronomer I guess it was inevitable that I would end up with meteorites.  My first was a 10g. slice of Gibeon that I bought at the swap meet at the Texas Star party in 1993. Of course I still have it.  I am a minor collector compared to many on this list but the collection continues to grow.  I display it frequently at Chamberlin Observatory for the monthly open houses sponcered by the Denver Astronomical Society.  At first I only bought during the Denver Gem and Mineral Show, where I have met a number of the dealers on this list.  Later, I discovered the internet and now I don't have to waite for a fix.  One year ago I discovered the Colorado Meteorite Society (COMETS).  We meet monthly and I now have people that understand me.  Dan Wray, Denver, Colorado.