I see a lot of folks are asking for help on their birthday falls which tells me a lot of folks don't have a calendar yet!
You've heard all the testimonials, it is an excellent product made by list members for list members, and if all goes well many new enthusiasts will see it in stores, museums, planetariums and the like. More than just the fall calendar, there are lunar cycle and meteor shower calendars, excellent photos, a nice forward and ending section, hunting tips, dealer information and so on. RIGHT NOW on eBay, take advantage of my free priority shipping offer and get one of these beauties delivered at less than the cover price. It is an excellent reference material and belongs in all of our home libraries. No need to wait for the auction to end, bid and notify me of such and I'll get it/them sent out.Take a look:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2117620464
 --
Rob Wesel