Hello all-
For your perusal is my most aesthetic set of Sudbury Impact material. The largest and the best of many hard to find oddities in one collection. Detailed descriptions of each piece are there along with individual photos. If you've been toying with the idea of putting together a little something Sudbury, you owe yourself a look. Again my last garnet for a while and a huge impact melt slice to be had. 6 days to go!

Secondly, This is the final auction for the Third Millennium Meteorite Calendar where I will be offering free shipping. You have one more day to bid, as many as you want, free shipping. After that I will continue to run these on eBay well into 2003 at the standard price and shipping.

Thanks for looking and good luck,

--
Rob Wesel