Hi Lars;

That is a good point you bring up. HTML formatted messages can cause
problems, and are often unreadable by certain email clients.
"Text-formatted messages only" is a List policy, I just have not been
enforcing it recently. So members, please only send messages in text.

Regards, Art
Meteorite Central

|---------+----------------------------------------->
|         |           "Lars Pedersen"               |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  |
|         |           Sent by:                      |
|         |           meteorite-list-admin@meteorite|
|         |           central.com                   |
|         |                                         |
|         |                                         |
|         |           01/04/2003 10:33 AM           |
|         |                                         |
|---------+----------------------------------------->

>------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |       To:       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                        |
  |       cc:
                        |
  |       Subject:  [meteorite-list] Off topic   : HTML vs  plain text, and virus
spreading.                   |

Some list members send HTML formated messages to the list, this can be a
probleme when it comes to spreading virus.

On most lists it is not allowed to send in HTML format.

Will it be a probleme to ask members to send plain txt only ?

Happy new year from Denmark

Lars Pedersen