Tom and List,
I have found a source for aerial photos.

Aerial Photos are available for Gold Basin on TerraServer. The link is: http://terraserver.homeadvisor.msn.com/geographic.aspx

Enter the coordinates in the Geographical Search as follows in degrees, minutes and seconds:
35 47' 9" North
114 10' 46" West

The aerial photos are available down to 1 meter resolution, topo maps are also available.  Though I did not try it, the photos are in black and white and should be printable.

It is starting to become apparent that my schedule is going to interfere with my attending the hunt, I have a client that seems dead set on wasting their money on software they do not need and on paying me way too much to install it. I am trying to get it rescheduled.

Sniffle sniffle cough cough....I might even be coming down with a cold.I would hate to get all their employees sick!

Hope to make it for the hunt.

Mark M.
Phoenix AZ