Michael,
You sound very sincere and I am now starting to get more info on what
happened. Maybe it may have helped to mention your intentions to discuss
more items in the next months article. Something like: "Next Month...The
Complete Listing of All the Tucson Shows Dealers", or something that let
others know that there was more and more complete information to come.

It seems as though some of the list members need to toughen their skin a
little. As for someone saying that someone else's "Science" was "Incomplete"
that seems to be a dumb and a true statement at the same time. To ME....ALL
Science is incomplete...I am no Scientist, but REAL Science to me should
ALWAYS lead to MORE questions than answers and MORE Science. No Study
should/could ever be totally complete as I feel, especially with Meteorites
that there is a 100 years worth of learning in every stone that is
recovered. How could the science about ANY Meteorite be complete when we
have so few and know so little about them?

I hold no one person to blame for Jim and Paul's decision, but we all need
to be a little more understanding, and a little less trouble for everyone on
the list...me included. We have one of the greatest conglomerations of
minds, talents and ideas gathered here, no one person better or worse than
the other, all pursuing something we love. We have the opportunity to spread
knowledge, exchange thoughts and ideas in a way and by a method that did not
exist even 25 years ago. With that in mind we all need to be more tolerant,
more understanding and less easily bruised by others.

REMEMBER Humans are PRONE to ERRORS, when you stop making mistakes....your
dead.

Darryl has offered to send me the email that he sent so that I know more of
what this is about so I can learn from it...not blame anybody. I just want
the MeteoriteTimes to live on. Its done, lets move on, and lets in return
help Jim and Paul as you and others have been to keep the MeteoriteTimes
alive.

And others on the list TAKE NOTICE!! The info in the MeteoriteTimes may not
ALWAYS be complete, NOT ALWAYS tell the ENTIRE story and if you feel that
you need to add or correct something, DO IT IN A POSITIVE MANNER. Because as
we all now know.....The MeteoriteTimes MAY NOT ALWAYS BE!!!!

Sincerely,

Mark M.
Phoenix AZ