James  .. Paul.. I am so sorry this has happened...Everyone loved the
magazine as far as I could tell. and a lot of hard work went into it. I know
you are depressed and upset.

Reminds me of another time in my past.. er.. History.  I was working on the
Group Newsletter in Civil Air Patrol. As most of you have seen my typing on
a keyboard.. imagine the typing back then 15 - 20 years ago.without spell
check... anywho..
I had spent a lot of time  ..digging up info and writing.. typing ( ohno )
and printing and sent it out. Feeling a since of pride of accomplishment. No
one helped me, or even offered to help.

What did I get for my efforts?????

Complaints.

You should have done this.  You should have written that.  You should have
gotten some advertising to raise money.  Was nothing right in the eyes of a
certain individual I called  "friend".

So.. I said.. fine.. sounded like he knew what he was doing and since he
could do so much better that my poor failed attempt to get communications
going.. I told him he could put out the next issue.. because I sure wasn't
wasting my time again.  Well has been nearly 20 years now.. still waiting.

I know it hurts. And you are disappointed and feel like you have wasted time
you could have spent on other things more enjoyable to you. Life is short..
too short for investing in losing propositions.

But I think that  most people enjoyed the product. And it was educational
and fun.
I hope you can get over the frustration and see to move forward.  If certain
individuals are too testosterone laden to be civil, perhaps you might ask
other individuals to submit articles.

 It sounds like was a mistake in judgment on someone's part.. Perhaps on
further perusal of conscience, the individuals will repent and apologize .

Rosie

Subject: [meteorite-list] Another mag bites the dust!