Sent: Saturday, January 11, 2003 11:58 PM
Subject: [meteorite-list] re METEORITE TIMES From Paul and Jim

Hi all,
       Below is  a post from Paul and Jim. The list is not accepting their
posts, so, Paul asked me to foreword them for him. (another follows
regarding the TUCSON SHOW GUIDE).
       It is a fascinating aside that this idea occurred SIMOTANIOUSLY
to both Paul and I completely independently, shortly after a  phone
call between us yesterday. When I called him to tell him of "my" idea,
he laughed and said he had been talking to his wife about it for the last
20 minutes. When we compared notes, we had come to the same idea
at EXACTLY the same time. I believe it may be divinely inspired. The
outcome is, I think you will all agree, a divine one!
       I don't know what is wrong with the list, but I HOPE everyone is
getting the few posts I see getting through, which include Ron Balke's,
Anne Black's, Mark's and mine, but no others since around noon today
(Sat,)
       So, here we go: