From: "MARK BOSTICK" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] please please see this
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 19:28:05 -0600

Hello Mohamed,

It appears to me that you are looking too hard for meteorites. You have
shown as many or more, hopeful lunars and rare types then chondrites. As
others have suggested try looking for smaller stones and chondrites. If I
remember right you mentioned you are in Oman. Send me your address and I
will send you a couple small meteorites with surface crust.or I guess desert
vanish.you are likely to find in that region. Every now and then take the
meteories and throw them on the ground and look at them. As with fossils,
minerals and all things I imagine. Meteorites in the field will be somewhat
different to your eye then meteorites in books. This will help train your
eyes. Other then that keep at it. You are going to find a meteorite if you
keep it up, start looking for smaller meteorites and you are likely to find
a lot of them.

Mark Bostick
Wichita, Kansas (hoping for a local Starshine 3 reentry.missed the Russian
rocket last year.errr)