Greg,
Like your NWA's (maybe from Algeria), Camel Donga (no export permit)
and Almahata Sitta (possibly legal at best) on ebay -- to say nothing
of everyone's Sulagiri and most of the Canyon Diablo on the market
today?  How about those Sikhote's you're offering?  Exported before
Russia cracked down on exports, I take it?  Please.

I can name several people who donated to your museum who you still
haven't refunded.

There's a difference between cheating people and offering a new
meteorite for sale, but I wouldn't expect you to see the difference.

Keep attacking me, and me alone.  We all know what's going on here.

Jason

>>> http://www.meteoritefalls.com/