Shawn,

You are a member of the IMCA. I shouldn't have to do homework when I buy from
you. When I ask for provenance in advance you should cheerfully provide it. I
never questioned the authenticity of your material. I only asked for assurance
prior to making a bid.

Is there really anyone that's going to try and undermine you at the source?
Maybe, but I'm not one to pulverize micro's and I knew of your sources before
you even considered meteorite collecting. I'll look up our private discussion
on ebay if it's still there and let you decide who initiated rudeness. I
believe I have it in a file somewhere.

Seasoned Gratings,
Bill