Well I see a bunch of List Members are getting anxious and venturing the unknown and taking risks and purchasing these eBay listed Chelyabinsk meteorites. Some how I feel still reluctant to do that especially when the price per gram has not been set based on these being mostly auction style auctions and very few Buy it Nows, but mainly because I do not recognize any of the Seller names! A part of me wants to but my conscience keeps stopping me. Anyways my question is, has anyone dealt with a world renown Dealer that can be trusted that which who has any Chelyabinsk meteorites available and that will come with a COA or some kind of convincing paperwork? I really don't need a fake Chelyabinsk meteorite in my collection, nor do I want to purchase a Chelyabinsk meteorite from someone I know who bought it from someone they don't know. Does anyone out there feel my pain? I am only looking for a gram or 2 but I am very, very cautious at this stage of parting with my $. I was burned once many years ago and said it would never happen again. I am sure I am not alone on this.

Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
www.ctreasurescwonders.com
IMCA #0960