Additionally we have discussed in the past, the merits of attempting to collect micro debris by placing panyhose/stocking/ securely over the down spouts of area houses/buildings. Perhaps those nearby Park Forest could promote this and collect the screenings after 2 weeks or so. I have found school teachers usually helpful in getting participants.

It makes sense that there would be a rain of ablation material of this type..it is conceivalbe that some of this material was under the slip stream in the low pressure area that exists behind an object in flight trailing behind "drafting" it.

I would like to reiterate the need to search for this material as it would add to the knowledge of meteorites and someday give identification clues to meteoroids which explode high up and don't drop a stone which is found.

Good Luck,
Elton