I've noticed this list has shut it's collective mouth. I remember the outcry to
stop ads and spam. I remember the honest and often rowdy interchange of info
that was shared here on a daily basis. That was the main reason why people came
here. It was ugly sometimes, fun other times but always interesting and
actually compelling. A great meteorite soap opera it was.

I suggest we return to Art's original no holds barred format, minus the spam
and ads of course. Has the list become the AD list I feared it would? Sure
looks like it. Maybe we are just getting old... We sure ain't getting young :P