I would be extraordinarily careful on the reservation, federally protected
land, very very iffy hunting out there, not friendly or receptive people to
outsiders, and legally could be a nightmare.
That being said, I really hope it is found, just unsure of how it would all
work out.
Michael Farmer
Sent from my iPad