Hi All,
What I see here is possibly the big buyers controlling the market price similar to the diamond market! Buy everything and only allow small amounts onto the market to maintain an overpriced product. Lets face it they are not that spectacular to look at and as others have said here, there are so many now the price should be a fraction of what it is and $10 a gram sounds about right. When I first started collecting I bought a little rare micro Martian and love it! Now I want a 5 gram piece for the cost of that same micro because they no where as rare today?

Things have changed now and buyers wont pay these inflated prices for a relatively common piece no matter who hoards them! To most of us meteorites are a wonder of the universe to be collected and studied! to others there just for making money ?

My 2 cents worth
Graham Macleod
8781