To: "Raremeteorites" <raremeteori...@centurylink.net>
Cc: <meteorite-list@meteoritecentral.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2016 10:38 AM
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] China Now Hosts The World's Largest Gem and Mineral Show

Hi Adam and List,

Biggest?  Maybe.  Best?  No.  From what I have heard about Chinese
rock shows - many of the specimens are bogus. Fake Moldavite. Fake
fossils. Fake meteorites. I realize this problem is not restricted to
Chinese shows, but China has made an art-form out of specimen forgery.
I'd have to drag a team of experts with me and have them test any
piece I was thinking about buying.

Best regards,

MikeG

Web - http://www.galactic-stone.com
Pinterest - http://pinterest.com/galacticstone

On 1/23/16, Raremeteorites via Meteorite-list