Dear List,

I am happy to announce NWA 10507, a fresh CO3.0 (S2 W0). This stone has a very
high Cr2O3 content (the highest reading was .84%), and the mean is among the
highest out there for CO3.0's. Several full slices and a gorgeous endcut are
available. Please feel free to make an offer (FIRST person to purchase a full
slice and use promo code "CO3" at checkout will get $50 off). Take a look here:
www.AJmeteorites.com/nwa10507

Also, I lowered the pricing on a great new Lunar I am offering. Several
beautiful full slices are still available. Take a look at NWA 10415 here:
www.AJmeteorites.com/nwa10415

If you are not in the market to buy, at least take a peek. You will not be
disappointed.

Thanks for looking,
Aras
IMCA #2771