Hi,
I am turning 60 this year and wanted to try to 'find' a meteorite. I have a
degree in geology and have been an avid meteorite collector since the early
80's and have used them in my teaching and public educational programs. I
bought a White's metal detector and have used it a bit but have not found a
definitive meteorite. If someone is planning a trip to collect meteorites and
wouldn't mind me coming along, I'd love to try to find my first specimen. I
currently live in Maine but figure I'd have to fly to AZ or NM to have a good
chance to find anything. Thanks for any help you can provide!
Jon Wallace