Dear Fellow Collectors,

Hope you are all well!

I have update my website to include a good selection of both iron and stone meteorite specimens.

A selection of part slices from the Mbale, Uganda fall, listed at below Ebay’s asking prices.

A large Sikhote Alin full slice, chock full of inclusions and Neumann lines.

Two attractive and representative Agoudal endcuts.

500+ grams of fresh NWA unclassified specimens, 75%-100% fusion crusted, good palm and shelf specimens, available individually at competitive prices.

Last but not least, there are only two remaining specimens of the latest classification from the state of Minnesota, High Island Creek, iron IIIAB. Once they are gone, I have no others to sell, and the main mass at the University of Minnesota would need to be cut again before more specimens become available.

Please take a moment from your busy day to consider some specimens for your collection.

www.bigjohnmeteorites.com

Cheers!

John A. Shea, MD

IMCA 3295