Dear Fellow Collectors,

Hope you are all doing well.

Recently updated my website to include two very nice specimens from the University of Bologna Expedition to the site of the Tunguska Event. A wood section showing the “light rings” studied on that expedition, within the tree rings in the specimen, and a bark specimen available at below retail price.

Additionally, I have lowered some prices of a few specimens listed, particularly a large full slice of Sikhote Alin that is expertly etched, and available at an absolute bargain now.

As always there are an abundance of other specimens available on my site, such as specimens of meteorite falls, classified and unclassified NWAs, the very last available specimen of Minnesota’s High Island Creek iron, and various specimens of impact breccias.

Please take a moment from your busy day to consider adding some specimens to your collection.

Link:

https://bigjohnmeteorites.com

Hope you have a great weekend ahead of you!

Cheers!

John A. Shea, MD

IMCA 3295